We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malta November Hotels Indoor pool etc

Hexham...
Level Contributor
159 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Malta November Hotels Indoor pool etc

Which area would be best for a 2 week holiday beginning of Nov. Have found some cheap flights with Air Malta but finding accom expensive. Most hotels only seem to offer B&B. We are taking my elderley father who is still mobile. Will be hiring a car for the 2 weeks. Would like a hotel which has indoor pool. Have only looked at St Julians at the moment but happy for other ideas.

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
8,558 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Malta November Hotels Indoor pool etc

I go to Malta every November for a three week stay and stop at the Topaz Hotel in St Pauls Bay.

It is a resonably priced hotel and is good value for money. It`s not the Savoy but is excellent value . The food is good and I always get a half board stay.

There is a warm ,if not huge indoor pool and an outdoor one if you are brave.

Plenty of side roads for parking your motor car and a bus stop quite handy.

Over the winter period there are lots of older guests --me included.

Have a good stay.

Graham.

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
8,558 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Malta November Hotels Indoor pool etc

I meant a three MONTH stay not three weeks ---- so it must be OK

Graham.

Cambridgeshire
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Malta November Hotels Indoor pool etc

The Mellieha Bay Hotel has an indoor pool and out of season is often used by retired people who go for several weeks on cheap deals, but I am not sure with who.

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
8,558 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Malta November Hotels Indoor pool etc

The Mellieha Bay Hotel is a Thomson Hotel so has to be booked with them.

I think it is more expensive than Topaz. and a bit remote.

Graham.

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,048 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Malta November Hotels Indoor pool etc

Had a quick look at Booking.Com they have several good offers for the first two weeks of Nov Park Hotel Sliema about €500 for 2 wks some rooms are apartements. Corintina St Georges Bay about €650. Some good deals can be got have a look at left hand list as well.

6. Re: Malta November Hotels Indoor pool etc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 17:15