We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels st Julians bay

Hexham...
Level Contributor
168 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels st Julians bay

I have found a good B&B deal to Le meridian can you upgrade to half board once you are there? and if so does anyone know the

cost?

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
10,221 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels st Julians bay

I am not sure of the answer to your question but can tell you that you are in a great area for restaurants.

Not too far away is Spinola Bay with it`s large choice of eating places.

Also Sliema is close and there are plenty of restaurants there.

Have a good stay

Graham.

Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Malta, Sliema
Level Contributor
4,685 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels st Julians bay

I would ask the hotel PR or the reception on their weblink , for an accurate answer .

In reality cannot see why not , if you ere willing to pay for it you will probably get it !

Welcome to Malta .

Ps Great hotel and location .....upgrade to a seaview would make your holiday IMHO :-)

3. Re: Hotels st Julians bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 03:17