We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reccomended resort for lots of bars and reasturants?

Spalding, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
reccomended resort for lots of bars and reasturants?

Me and my family are looking to go to Malta next June/July, but im not sure on which choice of resorts? Were the sort of family who like to go out for a few drinks and a meal of a nightime so we want somewere with abit of a nightlife. can anyone reccomend a resort and a self catering hotel?

Thanks- Kirstyx

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,128 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: reccomended resort for lots of bars and reasturants?

Park Hotel in Sliema several pubs and restaurants beside it lots within walking distance on the main bus route to Valetta and not far from Paceville.

Rugby, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: reccomended resort for lots of bars and reasturants?

Rokna Hotel, St Julian's Bay. Nice hotel close to lively Paceville with it's many bars and clubs and close to Spinola Bay which has several nice restaurants. Walk on past spinola bay to Sliema which is also littered with eateries and bars. Good bus links to Valletta, Mellieha Beach, Water park and pretty much most of the island....oh and it serves great pizzas in the bar downstairs!!

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Agadir
Level Contributor
2,200 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: reccomended resort for lots of bars and reasturants?

Hi Kirsty

Beside the places mentioned above, I would add Buggiba/Qawra which are also full of hotels, restaurants and British pubs. The nightlife there can be a bit hectic, especially in summer season.

Paceville is mostly a nightclub town, so probaly not ideal for a family with youngsters.

Cheers

Cas

Spalding, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: reccomended resort for lots of bars and reasturants?

thanks for the replies everyone i think we will probably go with Buggiba as its in our price range & ive done abit more research on it and looks like its ideal for us!

Thanks, Kirstyx

South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
2,489 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: reccomended resort for lots of bars and reasturants?

If you are looking at the Bugibba area, The Seashells Suncrest Hotel, Qawra has self-catering apartments.

6. Re: reccomended resort for lots of bars and reasturants?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2012, 06:17