We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

food

5 posts
Save Topic
food

how much is a mcdonalds?

Southampton, England
Level Contributor
3,817 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: food

I thought this thread was about food? ;o)

Of all the things about Malta and the wonderful delights await you, you want to know about McDonalds, a burger chain found on every UK high Street .

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Agadir
Level Contributor
2,182 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: food

mo2796,

That was a sad question.

However, the two McDonalds I passed by (one in the sea front of Bugibba and the other by the entrance gate to Valetta) seem always to be full with kids.

You should expect to pay more at the one in Bugibba because the sea front tables are at premium prices.

5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: food

im 15?

Southampton, England
Level Contributor
3,817 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: food

So going by your other post, you smoke too, that explains why you wanted to know the legal age of smoking. So your going to malta with who? and they let you smoke :o/

5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: food

I was posting that for my brother idiot

Southampton, England
Level Contributor
3,817 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: food

Yea right ;o)

As for calling me an idiot, that's rather rude, Mcdonalds, smokes and abusive to their elders. deary me :o(

So how old is your brother, must be young if you are worried about smoking age in Malta?

Edited: 23 January 2012, 17:28
6 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: food

17, wanted to know if he could buy it or not

Southampton, England
Level Contributor
3,817 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: food

Why not ditch the burgers and look for a PASTIZZERIA. Cheaper and different. You can get all sorts of savoury pastries, pizza slices, macaroni, burgers in pastry and other goodies. Why eat the same fast food you eat in England when you can eat another countries fast food?

Your age does explain a lot, Ohy while you are there try a soft drink called Kinnie. As a kid i loved this drink so much. Its a fizzy soft drink and there is nothing in the UK anything like it.

Edited: 23 January 2012, 17:45
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Agadir
Level Contributor
2,182 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: food

Hand rolling up tobocco is about 4.90 euros per 50 gms. As for the age of buying I am not so sure. You may get away with it if you look adult enough..

You were a bit of order for discribing Dustyjoe as idiot, It is people like him that can give the right advice and anwers. Perhaps if you try Kinnie as he recommended, you will find out how knowlewdgeable he is of the place.

Remember: Credit when credit is due.

Cheers

6 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: food

on my other account - thank you very much both of you