We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there any free hotel WiFi in Malta/Gozo?

NC
Level Contributor
86 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Is there any free hotel WiFi in Malta/Gozo?

Haven't run across any fee WiFi in my initial search of accommodations so far. Need to book about a week on each island, and would be willing to stay in one place on each island if WiFi free....

Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Malta, Sliema
Level Contributor
4,680 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there any free hotel WiFi in Malta/Gozo?

Most public squares in Malta are free WiFi and many hotels will give you the access code for their WiFi, I have stayed at the Golden Sands and it has cable connectios in the rooms and WIFi in the foyer . I believe the same for many 4 star hotels .

Many bars and McD have also got free WiFi and may only need a drink to let you know the access key !

Enjoy your stay

Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Malta, Sliema
Level Contributor
4,680 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there any free hotel WiFi in Malta/Gozo?

Just put "Free WiFi" in the search box on this site at the top and we have discussed the subject before

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g190327-i975-k4389…

Ahungalla, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka, Kalutara, Ahungalla
Level Contributor
5,463 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is there any free hotel WiFi in Malta/Gozo?

Hi there...

Panorama Hotel in Mellieha has totally free Wi-Fi in ALL it's rooms and public spaces..., very strong signal throughout hotel..

Regards

Dave

Cambridgeshire
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is there any free hotel WiFi in Malta/Gozo?

As 643 says “I have stayed at the Golden Sands and it has cable connectios in the rooms and WIFi in the foyer.” I think 643 is referring to the Radisson at Golden Bay (used to be the Golden Sands Hotel which was demolished). I have also stayed there a few times, free cable connection is available in the room, reception have some free cables, free WIFI is available in the foyer, members reception area and down by the pool.

If you are looking to stay there it is cheaper to rent an owner’s timeshare unit/apartment, this still gives you full access to the hotel facilities (pm mean email address for details).

Macl1uk

NC
Level Contributor
86 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is there any free hotel WiFi in Malta/Gozo?

Thanks to each of you who replied. I do appreciate all the information.

6. Re: Is there any free hotel WiFi in Malta/Gozo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 03:40