We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Qwara Palace All Inclusive

liverpool
Level Contributor
290 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Qwara Palace All Inclusive

Flying out to Malta next week for a weeks all inclusive at Qwara Palace. I have a quick question about firstly the all inclusive, do you get wristbands and do they have seperate wristbands for under 18s? My son is 17 and worried he will have a kiddies wristband. Secondly, anyone there now able to tell me how the weather is doing so I know what to pack?

Sussex
Level Contributor
269 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Qwara Palace All Inclusive

I think at the age of 17 he's old enough to drink alcohol in Malta so that shouldn't be a problem. I do stand to be corrected.

As for the weather, I'm sorry I can't help with that but you could try looking here:

www.maltairport.com/weather/page.asp…

Swifty

Malta
Level Contributor
109 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Qwara Palace All Inclusive

The don't serve alcohol to under 18's here but they usually close an eye to beer and wine.

Belfast
Level Contributor
27 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Qwara Palace All Inclusive

we stayed in this hotel on the 18 april for 1 week great hotel food good breakfast everything you need from cereals to full english could not fault it dinner was the same and the evening meal was just as good drink was there local plonk but i enjoyed it as hubby had to put mt to bed most nights (only joking)

waiters are brilliant very friendly and polite would defently go back we didnt have a wrist band they gave us a card to be swiped

Anne

South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
2,399 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Qwara Palace All Inclusive

Hi Anne

Good to read you enjoyed your stay at QP but a little late for OP questions. Can I suggest that you write a review of QP under the hotel review section and then your positive comments can be shared with more people.

5. Re: Qwara Palace All Inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 20:42