We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malta Military Tatoo - October

Hastings
Level Contributor
22 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Malta Military Tatoo - October

Does anyone know anything about this annual event?

All I know is that it's held at Ta Qali in October every year.

Has anyone been there or knows anything more? We're regular visitors to the island and have never come across it.

Thank you!

Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Malta, Sliema
Level Contributor
4,684 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Malta Military Tatoo - October

I have been to a couple of these tatoos and enjoyed it very much . Usually there are a couple of foreign overseas marching bands and the local armed forces and police marching bands that display various tatoos . Sometimes the armed forces put on a show of precision marching as do the Police force.

You need to be quick to get tickets as they sell out the first few days usually , the good ones up front do anyway .

I do not yet know the dates ...will check to find out

Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Malta, Sliema
Level Contributor
4,684 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Malta Military Tatoo - October

It is the 13 and 14 October

http://www.maltamilitarytattoo.org/index.htm

the pics are last years and the participants are yet to be advised , probably the Royal Scots guards and another british police band .

Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Malta, Sliema
Level Contributor
4,684 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Malta Military Tatoo - October

On the site you can see previous years participants

4. Re: Malta Military Tatoo - October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 14:40