We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gozo diving?

NEW YORK
Level Contributor
99 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Gozo diving?

My girlfriend and I would like to go diving while

In Gozo and would like to know which is a good place to go too and would take us to the best dove sites Gozo has to offer?

Thank you

Sandhurst Berks
Destination Expert
for Malta, Qawra
Level Contributor
2,006 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gozo diving?

Go to www.divebluewaters.com and then you can contact Franco

Depending on your experience, .. from the shore ....The Coral Garden, The Inland Sea, Wrecks of the Karwella and the Cominoland, Marsleforn, Catherdral Cave.

By Boat ... Cominotto Reef, Santa Marija Caves, Patrol boat wreck

So many beautiful dives there

canada
Level Contributor
54 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gozo diving?

We went to St. Andrews in Xlendi. The staff were excellent and the dives wonderful. Can't recommend them highly enough.

NEW YORK
Level Contributor
99 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gozo diving?

Thank you both for your input very much appreciated.

Basingstoke UK
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gozo diving?

Moby dives in Xlendi would be my pick but a lot depends on what kind of diving you want to do and where you are staying. There are 2 main diving villages, Xlendi on the South West of the Island which has 3 good Dive Centers (Moby, Utina and St Andrews) and Marsalforn on the North side (The ones I like are Calypso, Scuba Kings, Bubbles and Atlantis). In between there are Blue Waters on the east of the Island and Frankie's in the middle(ish) they are all good and all go to the principle dive sites. Some take bigger groups than others but the small groups are best in my opinion which is why I recommend www.Mobydivesgozo.com good luck, I live on Gozo and the diving here is wonderful. Not many wrecks but some great scenic diving and some lovely caverns.

5. Re: Gozo diving?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 16:42