We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jet Ski and Scuba Diving

Eastbourne...
3 posts
Save Topic
Jet Ski and Scuba Diving

Hi,

I am going to malta in a few days time and i was just woundering how much it would be to hire a jet ski and how much it is to do scuba diving and what are the best companys to go with.

Sandhurst Berks
Destination Expert
for Malta, Qawra
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jet Ski and Scuba Diving

Where are you staying? It will have a great bearing on suggestions

Eastbourne...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Jet Ski and Scuba Diving

I am staying in st julians

Sandhurst Berks
Destination Expert
for Malta, Qawra
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jet Ski and Scuba Diving

Try looking at the websites for Crestadivecentre.com (a bit expensive) Divewise.com.mt (Established) Divemalta.com.mt or neptunesdiving.com.eu

They should all be able to help and are local to where you are staying.

The only jetski people I know (although there are plenty of others I'm sure) are towards the North of the island. Have a day at the beach at Mellieha and there is rental up there. Others hire places are in Qawra and Paradise Bay.

North Walsham...
Level Contributor
864 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jet Ski and Scuba Diving

I normally dive with Selkies at Sliema, but I've heard good things about Dive Systems http://www.divesystemsmalta.com/default.aspx which is on the promenade between St Julians and Sliema, near the tower.

5. Re: Jet Ski and Scuba Diving

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2013, 05:46