We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather November

Havant, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Weather November

Hi all, planning to go to Malta in November (8th), can anyway let me know what the weather is like? Many Thanks

South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
2,518 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather November

Charlotte

As you will appreciate the weather the world over is changing and difficult to predict. 8 November still over 9 weeks away so how does anybody know? If you are asking what weather trends/patterns are like for November google and have a look at websites such as

holiday-weather.com/malta/averages/november

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
416 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather November

We went in November 2010 and the temperatures were about 22 degrees during the day. That's shorts and T shirt weather for me. chilly evenings though. Jumper required. The wind can get up a little as well. I don't know where you'll be travelling from or what you might be doing when you're there but I doubt that the weather in November will prevent you from enjoying what Malta has to offer. We were there in December last year and this January and I came back with a bit of a tan. Still cold evenings and risk of high winds until April/ May.

Havant, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather November

Thanks, that's great, we have been in april before and was lovely

Havant, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather November

Thanks, that's great, we have been in april before and was lovely and hot. Will be staying in buggiba.

5. Re: Weather November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2013, 10:16