We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wagamama/Japanese eats in St J's

London, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Wagamama/Japanese eats in St J's

Hi – my wife is Japanese and Wagamama while not truly authentic is a good bet if she craves rice or noodles (we tend to eat Asian style at home) and looking at the so called ‘authentic’ Japanese places looks like they are on the pricey side…so anyway what is the st J’s branch like and do they still do the offers I’ve heard about? – second to that what is that little sushi place ‘gochi’ like – had heard they have genuine Japanese staff? coming over next week btw – oh just for pub quizzes and personal interest ‘Wagamama’ means ‘selfish’ in Japanese…!

Manchester
Level Contributor
682 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wagamama/Japanese eats in St J's

Just try 'Zest', the main restaurant of the Juliani Hotel in St. Julians - they have a Sushi Bar and much much more - I'm sure you will not be disappointed.

Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
1,618 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wagamama/Japanese eats in St J's

Zest is the best.

Gochi is very good for casual snacking.

Been to zest many times and never been disappointed. It can be pricey though.

My Mrs and the girls went to wagamama and they enjoyed it while me and the boys went to the Dubliner for a pub meal and the football....

Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
9 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wagamama/Japanese eats in St J's

I would recommend Club Sushi in Paceville which is my new favourite for Asian food. I love Korean and it;s very hard to find in Malta so this was a welcome addition to tyhe Malta restaurant scene for me. The sushi is also delicious.

They have both Korean and Japanese food and my Japanese colleagues say that this is their favourite place.They are in Ball Street Paceville. I don't think they have a website but they have a facebook page: www.facebook.com/clubsushimalta

4. Re: Wagamama/Japanese eats in St J's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 23:19