We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air malta UK telephone number

Leigh-on Sea...
Level Contributor
3,977 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Air malta UK telephone number

when i check Mybooking on Air malta website it is saying there is 'no itinery found', therefore I need to speak to them but both of the 'phone numbers ' shown on their website is invalid .

Any method of contact details would be appreciated .

Cambridgeshire
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Air malta UK telephone number

David

I have never had to cancel a flight booked online so I am surprised that you expect to do this online, surely if this was freely available people would be booking flights and then cancelling at a later date and expecting a full refund?

I do know that Air Malta along with most other airlines charge for the change of passenger’s name and again I believe this can only be done over the phone.

As previously posted the premium rate number is only charged at 15p per minute, I am sure that there are many airline offices in the UK that charge more than this.

Macl1uk

Greater London...
Level Contributor
163 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Air malta UK telephone number

Try the Irish number, it just directs to Malta.

00353 1 6050387

airmalta.com/information/about/contact-us/in…

I used it last year, and it worked. Used a cheap override provider, for 0.5p a min!

You can search/check here:

…moneysavingexpert.com/intcallchecker/

Eg: Calls to Ireland from BT Landline:

…moneysavingexpert.com/intcallchecker/…easy

So I would dial 0844 200 8585 wait for message then 00353 1 6050387 etc

Edit - according to the Air Malta list, you could also dial the number in Malta or Russia in the same way.

Edited: 15 April 2013, 20:08
Manchester
Level Contributor
682 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Air malta UK telephone number

I have on a few occasions found it necessary to change dates of travel and have always received a quick response and great service by getting in touch with Air Malta through their Malta office by telephone. It doesn't cost the earth, just try it.

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,306 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Air malta UK telephone number

I rang that Dublin number and got through in about 4 mins.

Bugibba, Malta
Level Contributor
743 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Air malta UK telephone number

Hi David,

Some friends who wanted to cancel their flights with Air Malta were advised:

Quote: "Kindly be advised that if your booking was made by our call centre or on our official website, you are kindly requested to contact our Reservations Centre on 0356 2166 2211. Should your tickets been made by an agency, you are requested to contact the Travel Agent. The refund entitlement shall be advised by the concerned department."

Elizabeth McQuiggan ... Customer Care Representative

Hope this helps.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
19 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Air malta UK telephone number

Thank you so much for this! I've been trying all morning to get through to Air Malta and your advice got me through straightaway - much appreciated.

San Gwann
1 post
Save Reply
17. Re: Air malta UK telephone number

Please note that the name change is only possible on the direct flights (if possible at all), even though their customer rep told me it is possible (name change fee is 50eur), they refused to do so three days later (because the whole ticket contained one flight with Lufthansa) and I lost the ticket completely. To be honest I don't recommend flying with Air Malta at all, there are other cheaper and safer options. I flew with them about 8 times this year and I booked about 10 more tickets for my friends and family, and I always had some sort of an issue... The services are terrible, don't even get me started on what I saw in the kitchen...

London, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Air malta UK telephone number

I also had to make some adjustments to an air Malta flight. The London Landline local number is dead. The International +356 number phoned through skype did not answer. The 0906 number worked perfectly, I found an efficient representative of air Malta, and the total time to resolution of my problem from phone pickup which included time wasting messages was 3 minutes. I received email confirmation of my flights by the time I had switched on my email. My experience is that you can never tell with Malta: it can go either way.

London, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Air malta UK telephone number

Re the message about name changes. I also had this problem last year, and tracked down the mistake to air malta, as the names were correct on every other document. They misspelled names on the eticket. They wanted 50euros to change their mistake. I declined. At the airport, they did not care that the name on the ticket was not the same as the passport, and my boarding card had a third version of the name. The good news was that they did not make a problem, but it just looked strange to have different names all over the place.

This year they have been efficient. You never can tell.

London
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Air malta UK telephone number

You're right, they could do loads better, they have no structure and are in the throws of saving money. So everything must go, first their Piccadilly offices, then their free international reservation number and then the movies along with the ear phones, then half the catering disappears. And so it goes on. Trying to get a refund or make a cancellation with a refund in mind is impossible. They are not a world class airline, more like something from a small island in a hot climate, man Yana!!

Get answers to your questions about Malta
Recent Conversations