We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Malta Golden Sands

England
Level Contributor
268 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Malta Golden Sands

We have just booked a weeks stay at the Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Malta Golden Sands through a timeshare promotion.

I am a little concerned about food and drink are going to cost us while we stay there, does anybody have experience of the costs of meals and drinks so I can roughly work out the mount of spending money we need to be saving up??

Also is it possible to upgrade from self catring to anything such as B&B, half board or even all inclusive???

Cambridgeshire
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Malta Golden Sands

Do not recommend that you upgrade, guests on a promotional week receive a 20% discount card this cannot be used in addition to the upgrade. The cost is nearly the same but locks you into the meals you have paid for.

All the following are before 20% discount full breakfast €15.75, however I managed to get a continental breakfast in Flavours for €7, some days my cousin joined me and she had the full breakfast whilst I had the continental. Flavours for dinner €29, Agliolio (Italian restaurant) main course cost for Pizza or pasta between €8.50 and €12 and up to €22 for a steak. Menu:- www.radissonblu.com/cs/Satellite…

2 beach bars called Munchies some people had breakfast there, cheap & cheerful, good for lunch snacks.

Apple’s Eye just down the road, cafe with a fantastic menu about €12 a head, well worth a visit.

If you are hiring a car then there are plenty of restaurants within 15 minutes drive.

Macl1uk

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Malta Golden Sands

We found that the meals in the mocha bar were so big you could share them.Lots of guests were doing that.The club sandwich was one of our favourites.

3. Re: Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Malta Golden Sands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2014, 05:16