We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Ryanair route to Malta from Liverpool

England
Destination Expert
for Peak District National Park
Level Contributor
4,572 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
New Ryanair route to Malta from Liverpool

I case this hasn't been mentioned elsewhere, the following announcement came from Ryanair today:

“Ryanair is pleased to announce a new route from Liverpool to Malta. This new service will operate three times weekly on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays from 31 Mar 2013.

P-t-B

Manchester
Level Contributor
682 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Ryanair route to Malta from Liverpool

This is interesting news indeed - although Ryanair would not be my ideal airline, I certainly welcome the competition with Easyjet.

If successful maybe they will add Manchester into the equation.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
46,611 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Ryanair route to Malta from Liverpool

Too late for me- I want to go fin Feb, so easyjet and air malta look best for me. I can connect thru LP, Luton, LGW or MAN.

As a side note, anyone have any comments on Air Malta? They seem to have good prices for me, and include a checked bag.

3. Re: New Ryanair route to Malta from Liverpool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 December 2012, 16:35
Comino, Malta
Level Contributor
1,087 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: New Ryanair route to Malta from Liverpool

Ps: I do like Kenny Dalglish.

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,049 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New Ryanair route to Malta from Liverpool

So that why they sacked him friend of Siggiewi4 top for crime bottom of the league.

wirral
Level Contributor
62 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New Ryanair route to Malta from Liverpool

I cannot believe that vile post by Siggiewi4. Ok the statistics maybe correct, I don't know, but don't tar everyone with the same brush. I found it quite offensive.

My daughter is getting married in Malta next year and if that is an example of the people there, I wonder why she is bothering! You better get some extra locks put on your doors Siggiiewi4, we need to pay for that wedding somehow!

Comino, Malta
Level Contributor
1,087 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: New Ryanair route to Malta from Liverpool

"You better get some extra locks put on your doors Siggiewi4, we need to pay for that wedding somehow"

Exactly the point I was making well said old bean, and neither will I let them "looook after mee caar whack", but I thought the inhabitants of the Wirral weren't scousers but Cheshire instead ?, or is that only when it suits them ?.

Seahouses, United...
Level Contributor
1,360 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: New Ryanair route to Malta from Liverpool

Dont worry..Siggiewi4 is irellevant. He even thinks Daglish is from Liverpool!.

Nobody listens to his rants. If the announcement had been about any city he would say the same. He is anti-British.

9. Re: New Ryanair route to Malta from Liverpool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 December 2012, 17:35
wirral
Level Contributor
62 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: New Ryanair route to Malta from Liverpool

Siggiewi4 - for your information Wirral has been part of Merseyside not Cheshire for about 30 years.