We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the cheapest way to travel from Santorini to Malta?

Lija, Malta
2 posts
Save Topic
What is the cheapest way to travel from Santorini to Malta?

I'm looking to travel from Santorini, Greece to Malta in April. Is there a cheaper alternative to a direct flight? Such as a ferry or flight from another part of Greece?

England
Destination Expert
for Peak District National Park
Level Contributor
4,537 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the cheapest way to travel from Santorini to Malta?

I don't think so - sorry.

Phil-the-Bus

london
Level Contributor
412 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the cheapest way to travel from Santorini to Malta?

if you follow the link below and scroll down to airlines and destinations it appears you will be best off flying to Athens then on to Malta from there

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luqa_Airport

Bugibba, Malta
Level Contributor
743 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: What is the cheapest way to travel from Santorini to Malta?

Hi MorganC17,

I wasn't aware there was a direct flight from Santorini to Malta. As an alternative, EasyJet start cheap flights from Santorini to Gatwick Airport from April 28th. It would mean an overnight stay and then catch the 06.30am EasyJet flight to Malta.

4. Re: What is the cheapest way to travel from Santorini to Malta?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2014, 05:18