We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buses

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,128 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Buses

Waited for over an hour this morning for the x2 to the airport no sign of it anywhere inspectors

were also at a loss three buses disappeared down one of them sink holes. I rang the office and the dispacher could not find a singlr bus apparently no gps working all radios had blown up her boss could not find anyone to assist him in finding his drivers and buses.

Apparently it has been such an ordeal on all the drivers what with St Paddys Day and having to drink Guinness and yesterdays public holiday finding them small buses and having to work was not on today also the inspectors at the airport had a lot of problums with their phones as turning them on and answering them is a habit that they have never got into.

So I will be sending my tickets back to Aviva as I would like a refund for such a rubbish service and terrible customer service.

Manchester
Level Contributor
682 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buses

Still suffering the effects I see.

2. Re: Buses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2014, 05:18