We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting fron Catania to Malta 12th June 2013

Sydney, Australia
1 post
Save Topic
Getting fron Catania to Malta 12th June 2013

I need help getting from Catania to Malta on the 12th June 2103. Have booked hotels already not realizing there are no ferries running on a Wednesday. Only a midnight flight which means I miss out on a day in Malta.

Manchester
Level Contributor
682 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting fron Catania to Malta 12th June 2013

The Air Malta flights from Catania are certainly your best bet - the ferry connection to Malta is from Pozzallo, about an hours drive south of Catania. The service is operated by Virtu Ferries and is first class - however the cost is generally more expensive than the air fare. I am not aware of any other connection between Catania and Malta.

England
Destination Expert
for Peak District National Park
Level Contributor
4,627 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting fron Catania to Malta 12th June 2013

If you look at their website it appears that Virtu Ferries run a connecting coach from Catania to Pozzallo, but I agree that it seems like a lot of hassle to go through when there is a quick air option.

3. Re: Getting fron Catania to Malta 12th June 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2014, 06:16