We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

easyjet flights up to March 2014

Whitstable, United...
Level Contributor
4,288 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
easyjet flights up to March 2014

Just in case anyone looking for cheap flights. Easyjet have just released their flights up to end march 2014. I have found dates in march for 70 pounds return from gatwick.

Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
1,506 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: easyjet flights up to March 2014

Thanks June. The more info on here about cheap flights the better. We base our visits to malta around the best flight prices.

Canterbury
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: easyjet flights up to March 2014

Hi

Im hoping to bring my son to Malta in August to Dive as he has just passed his Open Water and I wondered if you knew when easyjet release their flights for August? I have Air Malta for £150 but not sure if its worth waitng for easyJet???

Many thanks

Charlotte

Cambridgeshire
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: easyjet flights up to March 2014

Charlotte

My advice to you is take the Air Malta flight, as that is a good price for August. With Air Malta everything is included in the price, food, soft drinks and 20kg of luggage. I seriously doubt whether you will get much cheaper with Easyjet or Ryanair. By the time Easyjet & Ryan Air flights come out the Air Malta cheap deal will have gone.

Just to give you an example flights for 9th August returning 23rd August 2013 cost me £166 pp in September 2012, by 21/10/12 they were £220, 6th January 2013 they were £305.

Macl1uk

Manchester
Level Contributor
682 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: easyjet flights up to March 2014

Get it booked with Air Malta - you will regret it if you don't at that price.

Canterbury
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: easyjet flights up to March 2014

Thank you.

I have booked air malta and decided not to wait after your comments so we are off to Malta next year.

Just need to sort the rest out now. Looking for reasonable accomodation but more importantly a good dive centre that will look after my son underwater. It's all very well making your children independent but it wrecks a mothers nerves!!! ;)

Once again thank you

Xx

Canterbury
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: easyjet flights up to March 2014

Thank you.

I have booked air malta and decided not to wait after your comments so we are off to Malta next year.

Just need to sort the rest out now. Looking for reasonable accomodation but more importantly a good dive centre that will look after my son underwater. It's all very well making your children independent but it wrecks a mothers nerves!!! ;)

Once again thank you

Xx

7. Re: easyjet flights up to March 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2014, 06:21