We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Malta From Bristol

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
146 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Air Malta From Bristol

Does anybody know what days Air Malta fly from Cardiff or Bristol? I am looking for next April. I cant tell if the flights are not released yet or if i am putting in days that they dont fly,- if you see what i mean?

All it says when i put in the dates is that there are no flights available. Anyone know?

If i am looking too early for April next year, does anyone know when they will be available to book.

Have flown from Gatwick with them before on a Wednesday.

TIA.

The Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Saint Julian's
Level Contributor
2,690 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Malta From Bristol

The flights for next April are not scheduled yet and will probably be released about 9 months before your travel dates, probaly end July. Sorry i cant be of more help.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
146 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Malta From Bristol

Ah- , so i'm looking too early. Thank you. Much appreciated.

Cambridgeshire
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Malta From Bristol

I normally fly Air Malta from Heathrow, used to fly from Gatwick, both are bookable 11 months ahead of your return date. I normally book August flights in the previous September on the day that they are released and pick up bargains such as this August 11am flight out 5pm return flight at £176 per adult including £10 for reserved seat at time of booking, now the same flights are £426 excluding reserved seats.

I cannot find Air Malta flights from Cardiff after October, I wonder if Air Malta are cutting back on the airports that they fly from.

Can yo not get a flight from Cardiff or Bristol to say Heathrow and then pick up Air Malta from Heathrow?

Macl1uk

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
146 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air Malta From Bristol

Hi. Thanks for your reply, and what a bargain you got for your flight! it seems it nearly always pays to book early!

I can fly from Heathrow or Gatwick without too much problem,- have flown from Gatwick a few times to various destinations. I was just wondering how prices would compare to Bristol and Cardiff as they are nearer to me.

I've just looked up My dates (mid april '14 ) from both Gatwick and Heathrow, and the calendar is only showing availability up till march.

Will April flights go on sale soon?

Thanks again.

Cambridgeshire
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Air Malta From Bristol

Seasoned Traveller

Normally Air Malta flights from Heathrow and Gatwick are available 11 months from your return date NOT outward flight date. So work out when 11 months is from your return date and check every day for a few days before then. They appear to update the flights available almost on a daily basis.

I check over a week before and look at the dates 1 week before my return flight, so as to have a good idea what it costs. What I mean is if I am due to return say on the 21st August I would work out flights going out 1 week earlier than I am due to and returning on the 14th, so this gives me a good idea of what the costs and flight times are.

Where are you staying?

Macl1uk

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
11,004 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Air Malta From Bristol

Air Malta flights from Cardiff & Bristol start in May and finish in October. There is no Air Malta flights in the winter months, only summer. Also try Ryanair from Bristol, may have better luck.

7. Re: Air Malta From Bristol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 22 May 2013, 17:33
8. Re: Air Malta From Bristol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2014, 06:16