We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car rentals ltd

YORKSHIRE
Level Contributor
153 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
car rentals ltd

Hi have been looking online for car hire and found this website car rentals ltd can anyone tell me if this is a good or bad company please thank you or any suggestions we are wanting to hire for a week to deliver to hotel st pauls bay please

Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
595 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: car rentals ltd

Go to Q Malta forums, just above your topic, in the search box. Type in > car hire problems and disputes < this will be helpful to you. KNOWKATS.

Sunnybrow
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: car rentals ltd

I have been using this Company now for about 20 years, never had a problem, cars always good and service excellent. Saviour and Joseph are extremely friendly and helpful and I would not hesitate to recommend them, as I do to my friends.

3. Re: car rentals ltd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2014, 05:15