We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Surfing in Malta

London
1 post
Save Topic
Surfing in Malta

Hi

I am the very proud husband of beautiful Maltese lady and I am also a surfer. Due to seeing various questions on this site over the years regarding surfboard riding and some very misleading answers I just wanted to add via this forum that there is definitely rideable surf in Malta, particularly Gozo. It is not consistent but on its day it is spectacular. I believe there is a site something along the lines of 'Surf Malta' or 'Malta Surf' run by an Englishman and is girl. Check it out!!!!

Hari OM

Eddie

Mentioned in this post
Sandhurst Berks
Destination Expert
for Malta, Qawra
Level Contributor
2,029 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Surfing in Malta

I think Malta would be regarded as a surf destination due to the lack of tides. I do think it would be a great wind surfing destination

Edited: 27 June 2013, 12:37
Mentioned in this post
2. Re: Surfing in Malta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2014, 06:20