We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best time to visit malta

Melbourne...
1 post
Save Topic
Best time to visit malta

Hello everyone,

Is the months of late May and early June inundated with heaps of tourists?

Thank you in advance

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
12,761 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best time to visit malta

I visited in early May this year. The weather was superb, 23 to 25C every day with lots of sunshine. I would avoid July & August, the busiest & hottest months of the year. I think May, early June or September are the best times to visit.

May be interested in my trip report & photographs:-

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g190311-i348-k65…

Enjoy!

wales
Level Contributor
196 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best time to visit malta

well thanks for that review, we are going on Tuesday for 1 week, and your pics have given me something to look forward to, we where there about 20yrs ago so Im sure we will notice change

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
12,761 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best time to visit malta

Your welcome, have a great time!!

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
119 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best time to visit malta

HI

I go to Malta late May or October for me the best times of the year late May is not full with tourists but you go to a tourist area and guess what you will find tourists

I am not sure how you define heaps

Mentioned in this post
5. Re: Best time to visit malta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2014, 05:18