We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5 star resort with kids pool and play area

Halifax, UK
Level Contributor
174 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
5 star resort with kids pool and play area

hello,

i am looking to book a resort in malta suitable for a family with toddler (2 years old).

i am looking at Hilton resort. Can any advise which resort would be suitable. I am looking for one with lot of walking area in resort with children play and kids pool.

Not sure if hilton has outdoor or indoor heated pool for kids. can you advise hich resort would be suitable for us.

Thanks

Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo, Island of Malta
Level Contributor
3,733 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 5 star resort with kids pool and play area

Hi there,

You have not said when so it's hard to comment on the ability to use outdoor pools. No five star hotel in Malta has extensive grounds - its just not that kind of place. You might do no worse than investigate the Seabank at Mellieha - 4 star, family oriented, biggest pool area on island, play parkand easy access to a big safe beach . If you are thinking off season, I would choose Hilton, Westin or Corinthia and stick to that area of Malta as it appears you have a generous budget.

Halifax, UK
Level Contributor
174 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 5 star resort with kids pool and play area

Thanks for your response. Iam looking at end of November for the holiday

The Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Saint Julian's
Level Contributor
2,732 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 5 star resort with kids pool and play area

The outdoor pools will be too cold to swim at the end of November however the Hilton and the nearby Westin both have indoor pools and playgrounds. There are other playgrounds in the area too. On a sunny day it may be warm enough to paddle in the sea at St Georges Bay which is easily walkable from both hotels, although maybe not warm enough for swimming.

Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo, Island of Malta
Level Contributor
3,733 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 5 star resort with kids pool and play area

November can be bright and warm but definitely far too cold for sea swimming. If you like to wander off with the child in a buggy, St Julians & Sliema offer a lovely prom so I would likely opt for that area of the island. You will find many restaurants cafes and bars, plus some nice sea front parks.

Hilton or Westin would suit you fine.

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,002 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 5 star resort with kids pool and play area

You could look up Booking.Com it has all the 5 star hotels in Malta have a look at the Fortina Spa Resort in Sliema next door to it is the new Point Shopping Mall and the area around has been redeveloped with children playground and park.

You are on the doorstep of shops restaurants a lovely long promenade all the way to St. Julians with little playgrounds along it plus plenty of cafes for you to stop at. If you want a beach their is a small man made one in St.Julians well maintained and very safe.

6. Re: 5 star resort with kids pool and play area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2014, 05:18