We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Exclusive Club Time share scam

Newton-Le-Willows...
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Exclusive Club Time share scam

I would like to post this as a warning to all out there who have elderly parents who travel to Malta.

Thier trip may be besieged by aggressive sales persons offering wonderful deals on the Holiday of a lifetime or Dream Holidays. Please warm your parents and yourself to avoid all such contact, No still means NO!

The small print is very long and you will be tied to a contract that you are unable to get out of with out paying large sums of money to do so. The signatures on the documents are illegible and are not offered with any typed corresponding name so you have noone to trace for accountability of service and services rendered. And often their part of the document is unsigned but they make sure YOU sign!

Many people - you may google this for evidence, are actively seeking legal action against this company- Exclusive Club Malta. Please read up on the internet about this company and others like it and spread the word to any you know who are enjoying their retirement by holidaying in Europe and especially Malta. Malta is a Beautiful country but by allowing this kind of selling in the Hotel Lobby's any stay is blighted.

77 replies to this topic
Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
8,162 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Exclusive Club Time share scam

Good advice .

Keep away from these scammers.

Graham

Stoke-on-Trent...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Exclusive Club Time share scam

In dispute with Exclusive Club for failing to fulfill contract promises

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
8,162 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Exclusive Club Time share scam

Roy ,

I honestly don`t think you will get very far with these scammers.

Best of luck

Graham

Sunderland, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Exclusive Club Time share scam

I know what you mean i am

In dispute with them

as well its total miss selling

Horsham, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Exclusive Club Time share scam

Gave up on them in 2007 all they want is money ,money,money.. Not surprising as they supposedly started in a warehouse out of cardboard boxes,now managing 3 hotels ???????. Had numerous threats and am ignoring them as per consumer time share advice

scotland
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Exclusive Club Time share scam

so have we.what is your problem? they sold us the dolmen but they say they have no more dealings there

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
70 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Exclusive Club Time share scam

We too purchased a timeshare with Exclusive Club. We found in recent years we were unable to get a holiday in the resort/countries we liked without joining another club (payment) and also exchanging week colour (another payment). This we found was not cost effective.

So in November 2012 we decided we would not pay our membership and see where it left us.

Throughout the year 2013 we had several letters and demands from Daniels Silverman and a final demand in December. I decided to take the advice of Timeshare Help UK.

What they advised was to take them to court would be costly, and without the right advise "joe bloggs" solicitor would not get us out of the club.

They said the debt nor collector would not go away and the debt continue to rise. They were aware of a case now at £21k that they had taken over.

They advised us to offer a full and final settlement figure to leave the club.

I know it appears good money after bad but I have to say they accepted my offer of £500 and we are now free of the Exclusive Club and Daniels Silverman.

I can not thank Timeshare Help UK for their advice, it was invaluable.

For those that have paid a large amount in and owe a lot it is worth giving them a call. They can represent in court, but will not take your money unnecessarily.

8. Re: Exclusive Club Time share scam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2014, 08:27

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Exclusive Club Time share scam

could any one help I am in dispute with exclusive club jean

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Exclusive Club Time share scam

I am having the same problem been going to the dolmen for 20 yrs joined exclusive club now there saying I can't stay there anymore in dispute with them

Reply to: Exclusive Club Time share scam
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted