We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants Can u help please

Cambridgeshire
2 posts
Save Topic
Restaurants Can u help please

We went to Malta this year we have been going for 13 years and always go to all the restaurants we can

We no lots of the owners. Only this year we went to Paparazzi at Spinola bay and found it gone.they had sold up and moved to somewhere in Selima dose anyone know where so when we go to Malta next time we can go to see them they changed the name but we're told all the staff went with them,the restaurant that has taken over was way too expensive

Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
1,505 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants Can u help please

It's only my opinion but paparazzi won't be missed by me. Apart from one good meal at la dolce vita many years ago I am not that impressed by many of the 'top' restaurants on spinola bay and we have tried them all bar Raphaels and a couple of the others that change year in year out.

Peperoncino was one of my favorites which had the right balance of good food and atmosphere without an over the top price. This is closer to balluta bay though.

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,049 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants Can u help please

Agreed Peperoncino is my favourite as well say hello to Sergi.

3. Re: Restaurants Can u help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2014, 04:20