We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Black Pearl Ship Restaurant - where?

Birmingham
Level Contributor
171 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
The Black Pearl Ship Restaurant - where?

Hi,

Could anyone please tell me which area in Malta the Black Pearl dining ship is please? I will be visiting in February for a short break, staying in Sliema.

Also could anyone advise as to what clothes I should pack for 3 days and 2 nights? I'm taking hand luggage only but want to make sure I'm dry, warm and have a nice dress to go out in the evening :0)

Thanks

Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo, Island of Malta
Level Contributor
3,630 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Black Pearl Ship Restaurant - where?

Black Pearl is at Ta'x Biex - near Gzira. Quite close to Sliema being on the same harbour. A very easy bus ride or a thirty-forty minute walk from Sliema.

Sounds like you have answered your clothing needs! Layers, something waterproof - night time is very chilly presently. :0)

Birmingham
Level Contributor
171 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Black Pearl Ship Restaurant - where?

Thank you XaghraDream. Would you know the number bus I would need to get to the Black Pearl please?

Edited: 04 February 2014, 12:19
Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo, Island of Malta
Level Contributor
3,630 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Black Pearl Ship Restaurant - where?

I think it will involve a small walk from Gzira along the shore of the harbour, but any bus bound for Valletta from Sliema. This is a main route with frequent buses. Just ask as you get on for best stop for Black Pearl - it is well known. I'm sure others will know bus numbers once they read this & you will get your response. I'm sure number 12 is one of them.

England
Destination Expert
for Peak District National Park
Level Contributor
4,499 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Black Pearl Ship Restaurant - where?

Bus 15 actually runs through Ta' Xbiex and passes the Restaurant - it runs every 30 minutes from Sliema Ferries - see http://www.publictransport.com.mt/12-13-15 .

Phil-the-Bus

Birmingham
Level Contributor
171 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Black Pearl Ship Restaurant - where?

Thanks for the info Phil-the-bus :0)

6. Re: The Black Pearl Ship Restaurant - where?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2015, 05:26