We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MLA airport to SIlema Chalet HOtel?

New York City, New...
5 posts
Save Topic
MLA airport to SIlema Chalet HOtel?

What is the best way to get to the hotel on arrival? I arrive around 7 pm at night. I will have two pieces of luggage, a suitcase adn carry on. I am a solo traveller. Is a bus an option or how much will a taxi be? Thanks.

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
7,968 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: MLA airport to SIlema Chalet HOtel?

Get the x2 bus to Sliema buy the weekly ticket beside the bus stop it will cost you €6.50 a taxi which can be had from the desk inside the terminal will cost €20 you pay at the desk and get a docket for the cab driver.

Bus should take about 35-40 minutes taxi about 20 not sure exactly where your hotel is bus one of the other lads will tell you what stop to get off the bus at.

England
Destination Expert
for Peak District National Park
Level Contributor
4,496 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: MLA airport to SIlema Chalet HOtel?

Bus X2 will take about 50 minutes to get there - bus stop "Chalet" almost outside the hotel.

Phil-the-bus

sydney australia
Level Contributor
2,182 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: MLA airport to SIlema Chalet HOtel?

see www.maltairport.com re taxi prices should be about 20 euros ...click on to transport and it explains all....basically go to taxi ticket booth at arrival hall (airport not big) say your destination, take the docket and driver will meet you. The price is what you were quoted..so no hassles....tipping is optional. Ps if happy with driver and car I always get a card from them for future use.....there is no hailing a cab by the side of road as in ny. I see you asked about Gozo.... highly recommend a day maybe take a tour if time limited.

4. Re: MLA airport to SIlema Chalet HOtel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2015, 04:19