We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in November & air conditioning

United Kingdom
14 posts
Save Topic
Weather in November & air conditioning

Hi,

We're thinking of visiting Malta in the second week of November, but we're wondering what the weather would be like for sight-seeing. Is it still quite humid? In addition, does anyone know of hotels that still have the air conditioning on in the bedrooms in November, as I believe it's still relatively warm then?

Many thanks for any advice

Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo, Island of Malta
Level Contributor
4,695 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in November & air conditioning

Can be mixed from stormy days to settled sunny weather. It's a bit of a gamble to be honest. Sorry I'm not being more helpful but it's unpredictable as I say. It's very likely over a week that you would see some fine days. It's a good time to site see.

Surely hotels should be adjusting cooling to the prevailing weather at the time.

Edited: 25 March 2014, 13:25
South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
2,546 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in November & air conditioning

Weather reasonable in November but you'll not need air con. Air con may have been switched to heating.

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,323 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in November & air conditioning

I was there 2 years ago in Nov and it was over 20 degrees most days it may have rained during the night but not much during the day.

Newcastle
Destination Expert
for Malta, Island of Malta
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in November & air conditioning

As previously said, it is variable then though usually you should get some lovely fine sunny days. You won't need air-con in November

5. Re: Weather in November & air conditioning

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2015, 07:15