We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Friday /Eatser Sunday processions 2014

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
52 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Good Friday /Eatser Sunday processions 2014

Please can someone advise me or point me in the right direction for times/places of the Good Friday and Easter Sunday procesiions? Thank you

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
8,162 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Friday /Eatser Sunday processions 2014

The best , in my opinion , Good Friday procession is in the village of Zebbug and begins late afternoon on the Friday.

It is a large affair with lots of people involved dressed in period clothing . Enough fully armoured Roman soldiers , many mounted on horses , to invade a small country.

Really worth seeing.

Graham

Mgarr, Malta
Level Contributor
134 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Friday /Eatser Sunday processions 2014

Mdina and Rabat are famously very good, go and see Laferla all lit up at night in Siggiewi, and there are fireworks in Mosta on the Friday evening if you like that kind of thing, if you wish to see the Rxoxt then my advice will be to go to the Cottonera on the Sunday morning,

3. Re: Good Friday /Eatser Sunday processions 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2015, 07:15