We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Transfer Recommend Companies

Cambridgeshire
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Transfer Recommend Companies

I am starting a new thread of recommended airport transfer companies to help others to find a reputable company; there have previously been a lot of negative posts about Williams Garage and various other companies.

Please add your recommendations including contact details of the firm that you are recommending.

Level Contributor
116 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Transfer Recommend Companies

For transfers to Gozo I would recommend Gozoway.

Mentioned in this post
Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
1,641 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Transfer Recommend Companies

Kevin's taxi based in st julians area.

Used him for the last 10 years regularly. Never late, never misses a booking, friendly and talkative.

You need to email with travel details on kevintaxi@hotmail.com to book. Also take his card and use his services whilst you are there as well.

Using again in just over a week 😎

Sandhurst Berks
Destination Expert
for Malta, Qawra
Level Contributor
2,029 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Transfer Recommend Companies

I use KWL based next to the Qawra Palace Hotel. Always been reliable. Transfers to Qawra area 18euro for a car transfer but I usually have a group of divers with me and their kit so we have a mini bus costing 25 euros

Mentioned in this post
Qawra Palace Hotel
Qawra Palace Hotel
2,929 Reviews
Island of Malta, Malta
Qawra
Qawra
Island of Malta, Malta
ptrevor4
Level Contributor
113 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport Transfer Recommend Companies

Hi there, I have followed the transfers thread for some time now, we have been to Malta many times firstly with Chevron , then independantly, We have found that the cheaper you pay the less reliable the transfer will be as you expected,we have used Williams Garage several times with no problems,I must say ,we did book a Taxi but at one time a shared shuttle did arrive ,as it was there were 2 couples going to the same hotel, so it was no problem, if you pay £20 return when most are charging £20 each way dont expect the earth, just get a taxi from outside the airport ,if your transfers are the only thing you get ripped off for in Malta ,you have been very lucky,

Trevor

Mentioned in this post
Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,526 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport Transfer Recommend Companies

I used to use Malta Transfer.com never had a problem with them always delivered me to my hotel and collected me so no complaints there.

I also would recommend the Bus Service from the airport but I would love the bus company bring back a fleet of the old Malta buses just for the airport run that would really be a nice welcome to Malta.

Mentioned in this post
Manchester
Level Contributor
682 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport Transfer Recommend Companies

Good idea wrappido - if feasible, and can comply with EU legislation I'm sure it would be a tourist success.

7. Re: Airport Transfer Recommend Companies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 08 July 2014, 07:36
Whitstable, United...
Level Contributor
4,386 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Airport Transfer Recommend Companies

We have just arrived in malta and used a2b transfers. First impression could not fault them. Driver was waiting at arrivals for us displaying our name and straight to our hotel. Last time we came we paid for private taxi with williams garage and ended up on a shared shuttle. Will post back after our return journey with a2b in two weeks time.

9. Re: Airport Transfer Recommend Companies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 July 2014, 07:05
liverpool uk
Level Contributor
73 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Airport Transfer Recommend Companies

Hi all,As I book everything myself I use Travel Republic for my transfers,I usually pay about £13 return for 2 people,that's for both and not £13 each,never had a problem,very reliable.