We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which resorts have beaches

100oscar
Level Contributor
174 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
which resorts have beaches

Which resorts have beaches as I know there arnt many. Are they suitable for a couple of 16yr olds etc watersports

Cambridgeshire
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which resorts have beaches

The best sandy beach with water sports is the Mellieha Bay, another is Golden Bay, but this is remote. There are other rocky beaches like Qawra & Bugibba that offer water sports, the latter 2 would be ideal for 16 year olds as there are plenty of bars and restaurants.

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
119 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which resorts have beaches

HI All

I am a great fan of Paradise bay myself a fantastic beach well worth the climb down to it and the climb back up

SID

The Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Saint Julian's
Level Contributor
2,905 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: which resorts have beaches

St. Julians also has a small Sandy beach and a long Rocky costline with plenty of watersports. Take a look at the FAQ's on the right hand side of the page for information on all of the resorts and what they have to offer.

4. Re: which resorts have beaches

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2015, 06:17