We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chinese on gozo where is it??

Portrush, United...
Level Contributor
340 posts
120 reviews
Save Topic
Chinese on gozo where is it??

My sister was on gozo a few years ago and told me we MUST go to the Chinese in mgarr, we are heading there tomorrow for a week and I can't find it on trip advisor a few fusion places and 1 Cantonese which doesn't get the best reviews, so not really sure where she is talking about as she can't remember the name, any ideas oh knowledgable tripadvisorians :-)

Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,456 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chinese on gozo where is it??

Try google it shows all Chinese restaurants on Gozo.

1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chinese on gozo where is it??

Hi, The best Chinese food on Gozo is a restaurant called Pings - they used to have a converted farmhouse overlooking Xlendi Valley but I've heard they're now in Victoria.

3. Re: Chinese on gozo where is it??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2015, 05:16
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now