We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Game of Thrones Malta tour anyone?

Chisinau, Moldova
Level Contributor
70 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Game of Thrones Malta tour anyone?

Hi,

i would like to do the Game of Thrones tour in malta.

Has anyone done it before? Any reviews or alternatives to this tour?

As well would anyone like to join?

The tour is $81 per person if we're a group of 9 people…

This is the info: viator.com/tours/…d4142-6089GAMETHRONES

Id like to to do it by the 5th of september as i leave on the 5th.

Thank you!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,771 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Game of Thrones Malta tour anyone?

Yes pay 6.50 each for a weekley bus ticket,and hop on the bus to medina where it was filmed,never heard of an actual tour till now.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Game of Thrones Malta tour anyone?

Anyone interested in joining in on the Game of Thrones tour on 28 June 2015, let me know!

NZ
Level Contributor
1,180 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Game of Thrones Malta tour anyone?

If the tour doesn't go because of insufficient numbers it is an easy place to get to and get around on your own, and very beautiful. It will be very hot there in June so if you go on your own go either early or late to avoid the heat.

Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Game of Thrones Malta tour anyone?

Hi,

My friend and I are going to Malta on the 23rd of June this year and are interested in doing the tour while we're there, how many people are interested on your side?? We're eager to team up and get a cheaper deal as it's pretty pricey but we adore Game of Thrones!!

Nadia Bell

Island of Malta...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Game of Thrones Malta tour anyone?

Hi there. If you are interested in joining a Game of Thrones Tour please visit our website

http://www.maltafilmtours.com/#!game-of-thrones-tour/culy.

Thanks.

Malcolm

6. Re: Game of Thrones Malta tour anyone?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2016, 05:15