We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hondoq Bay & Ramla Bay

Weybridge
Level Contributor
82 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hondoq Bay & Ramla Bay

Does anyone know if there will be any changing facilities on either beach in late April?

Many thanks,

uk
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo
Level Contributor
1,939 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hondoq Bay & Ramla Bay

sorry no although they both have toilets, but leave much to be desired no changing facilities all year.

Weybridge
Level Contributor
82 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hondoq Bay & Ramla Bay

Many thanks, that's most helpful!!

All the best,

Karen

Manchester
Level Contributor
682 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hondoq Bay & Ramla Bay

A tent perhaps, or a towel around the old proverbial - maybe a nudist beach is the answer for Malta and Gozo, no cost to be incurred there for changing facilities.

uk
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo
Level Contributor
1,939 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hondoq Bay & Ramla Bay

hondoc is lovely also ramla , just wear a wrap and change when you get back to youraccomodation

Weybridge
Level Contributor
82 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hondoq Bay & Ramla Bay

Hi Annette and Shembo

Thanks for the suggestions, but we are actually staying on Malta and only visiting Gozo for the day. The idea was to have a swim before lunch, but I can't imagine even the friendliest of Restaurateurs welcoming 15 wet and sandy people to his establishment. Maybe we'll just go and look.

Thanks again,

Karen

uk
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo
Level Contributor
1,939 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hondoq Bay & Ramla Bay

eat at the beach

Weybridge
Level Contributor
82 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hondoq Bay & Ramla Bay

Lunch all part of an arranged "Day Out" - Jeep Treasure Hunt with Gozo Pride Tours - But very much appreciate your interest.

Wherever I'm going, I always consult Trip Advisor. You DEs are excellent!!

The Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Saint Julian's
Level Contributor
2,806 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hondoq Bay & Ramla Bay

Most beachside restaurants have outside seating and wont mind your group being a bit damp and therefore iI doubt you will have any problems. If itis hot you will soon dry out. I generally wear my bathing suit under light clothes for this reason when taking day trips to Gozo.

9. Re: Hondoq Bay & Ramla Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Island of Gozo
Recent Conversations