We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurant prices

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
331 posts
130 reviews
Save Topic
restaurant prices

has anyone got any rough up to date prices for restaurants?

we usually have a couple of starters, two mains and a jug of wine.

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,288 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurant prices

I had lunch on Gozo in Jan starters pot of coffee and 2 glasses of wine €14 for the two I had a look at dinner prices in the same place and they would have worked out at about €14 each. We were staying on Malta and in general the prices are the same the dearest dinner we had starters mains and a bt of wine and large mineral water cost me €45 for the two that was in a lovely restaurant great service and great food. We had dinner in several other places most of which worked out at about €12-14 each.

uk
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo
Level Contributor
1,958 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurant prices

depends where you eat, the fish and steak are the most expensive , you could get pasta for about 7 euros wine is usually 1.50 a glass and a beer is about 1.50 .pizzas are from about 6 euros. and most places serve main meals with chips. .

St. Paul's Bay...
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo
Level Contributor
300 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurant prices

It depends really...I would say starter around EUR 6-7. Main course around EUR 15.00. Most restaurants in Gozo have their menu with prices on their website. I have been recently to La Stanza restaurant in Victoria and they have really good food and prices.

4. Re: restaurant prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2015, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Island of Gozo
Recent Conversations