We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ta' Lonza Farmhouse in Gozo

Mosta, Malta
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Ta' Lonza Farmhouse in Gozo

Hi, I have just paid a deposit on a farmhouse by sending a cheque to the address provided on their website (as I always do with other farmhouses)

I was wondering if anyone can verify or maybe tell me if they have ever been to this famrhouse please?

Would greatly appreciate any help whatsoever..

uk
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo
Level Contributor
1,930 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ta' Lonza Farmhouse in Gozo

Can you say what village this is in

Mosta, Malta
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ta' Lonza Farmhouse in Gozo

Kercem

Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo, Island of Malta
Level Contributor
3,504 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ta' Lonza Farmhouse in Gozo

It's a nice area, non-touristy and dependant on where, walkable to Victoria. Not great on public transport though and with limited local eateries. Biggest noise is likely to be the odd early morning dog or cockerel!

I'm sure you know the area, being Maltese! Enjoy.

Edited: 08 July 2014, 15:44
uk
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo
Level Contributor
1,930 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ta' Lonza Farmhouse in Gozo

Not sure about the accomodation but let em has a great football club for fab food and reasonable also the band club next door not many bars in village one on the main road ,but very close to Victoria

France
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ta' Lonza Farmhouse in Gozo

I've stayed at Ta' Lonza. It's beautifully rustic. You're going to have a lovely time.

Mosta, Malta
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ta' Lonza Farmhouse in Gozo

Just came back from this farmhouse and believe me it is Out of This world beautiful, very spacious and supeeerrr clean !!!!

Was so afraid that it was a scam, it all turned out great and couldnt have been any better !!!

7. Re: Ta' Lonza Farmhouse in Gozo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Island of Gozo