We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cool / Hip Bars

UK
Level Contributor
267 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Cool / Hip Bars

We're off to Gozo next weekend after a 4 year gap. Just wondering if there are any cool / hip bars or restaurants on the island now?

uk
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo
Level Contributor
1,945 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cool / Hip Bars

Gozo is no cool and hip sorry

UK
Level Contributor
267 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cool / Hip Bars

I know Gozo isn't cool and hip as a whole but I was expecting at least one trendy place to have opened up since I was there last.

If not, it looks like we'll be hanging out at Moby's.

Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo, Island of Malta
Level Contributor
4,212 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cool / Hip Bars

Marsalforn seems a lot busier these days and there are more sea front bars than previously.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
105 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cool / Hip Bars

The only place I can think of is La Grotta on the way down to Xlendi

amersham
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cool / Hip Bars

Cafe Jubilee in Victoria, is just lovely!!

St_Albans
13 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Cool / Hip Bars

HI,

We've just returned from a weeks holiday in Gozo after a two and a half year gap and found the whole island a lot busier than when we were last there.

The bars and restaurants in Xlendi are a lot smarter than when we were last there (still Gozo style) and we had good meals in The Boathouse restaurant (new since you were last there) and Ta Karolina (not new, but now very popular). They are on either side of The Stone Crab. We had to book to get a table by the sea - who'd have thought !!

All the waterfront bars in Xlendi were busy when we were there and there was a nice atmosphere too.

Have a lovely holiday..

Alison.

7. Re: Cool / Hip Bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Island of Gozo