We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ta Nina Farmhouse

Aberdeen, Scotland...
1 post
Save Topic
Ta Nina Farmhouse

I'm travelling to Gozo as a group of 10 in September and I've paid the deposit to stay in Ta Nina Farmhouse, Kercem.

I can't find any reviews online so I was just wondering if anybody has been?

St. Paul's Bay...
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo
Level Contributor
308 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ta Nina Farmhouse

I have been once some time ago. The pool area is especially nice, adequate in size.

Belfast, United...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Ta Nina Farmhouse

Hi Ruairidh. I'm considering booking Ta Nina for a couple of weeks in the summer. Would you recommend? Thanks.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,298 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ta Nina Farmhouse

Sasw,might be better to pm op,as they not being on since august,you may get an answer then.

Our community is here to help!Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor
Level Contributor
1,997 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ta Nina Farmhouse

Try a google under "Ta'Nina gozo reviews" : 14,000 hits.

I was looking up a restaurant in Mosta called Ta'Marija, and a number of hits were for a farmhouse on Gozo with a name in this form.

5. Re: Ta Nina Farmhouse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2016, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Island of Gozo