We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Printing/internet cafe

Doncaster, England...
Level Contributor
67 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Printing/internet cafe

Hi,

We are flying with ryanair on tuesday and there silly rules about printing boarding passes within 7 days of the flight are causing an issue. Does anyone know of any internet cafes in victoria with printing facilities?

50 replies to this topic
hampshire_UK
Level Contributor
1,617 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Printing/internet cafe

Couple of years since i've been in, but I'm pretty sure that there is (or was) an internet café in the Arkadia shopping centre in Victoria.

You could also try the public library in Victoria. I'm sure I read somewhere that libraries in Malta had internet facilities.

Edited: 29 May 2014, 11:47
South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
2,546 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Printing/internet cafe

Thanks tripalot but what an expense that is. Just a thought, what about trying the Band Club.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,127 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Printing/internet cafe

I know ur not staying in a hotel,but go into one of the larger ones on gozo,have a drink,and ask reception politely if they could print it off for you,if you pay,i would say they would probably do it for a small fee,a lot less than what Ryan air would charge you any way,i know hotels in uk would do it for a small fee,as the hotels ive worked in in the past have done it just charged a couple quid for it,its worth a try if you don't ask you wont get lol

New York City, New...
7 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Printing/internet cafe

You can go to the Victoria Primary School in (Vajringa Street), upstairs there's a public reference library and they offer free internet with printing possibilities. You might also want to consider the local council of the village where you are staying. All local council offices in every village offer free internet to the public with possibility for printing.

New York City, New...
7 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Printing/internet cafe

You can use free internet at the Victoria Primary School (Vajringa Street). Upstairs there's a public reference library and they offer free internet and there are printing facilities. They are open all mornings Monday to Saturday. Also every locality has it's local council office and in every office you should have access to internet and printing.

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,306 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Printing/internet cafe

Just out of curiosity how much is it to print off a couple of Boarding Cards and how long will it take and the hassle throw in stress on both of you. Would it not be cheaper hassle free just to book two seats for return journey for €10.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,127 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Printing/internet cafe

Can you just book them for the one way wrappido,it is Ryan air after all,i try to avoid them if poss, worst, airline ive ever flown with,charge you extra for everything,the use of toilets will be next lol

Edited: 31 May 2014, 09:05
Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
9,840 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Printing/internet cafe

I am not sure why people knock Ryanair all the time.

Their prices are usually the lowest and they may have strict rules but that is what keeps the price low.

As for the flight , it is no different from other airlines and I have always found the staff friendly and helpful,

The planes have more legroom than some other companies.

It seems to be the done thing to automatically criticise this company.

And they will not charge for the toilet or have passengers standing up during the flight.

The clever Mr O`Leary got a lot of free publicity from making these suggestions.

The cheap fares allow me to travel more often.

Graham

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,127 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Printing/internet cafe

Graham

when ever ive looked up prices they have not allways being the cheapest,especially after you add all the extras,but every one has different expierences with different airlines,ive used Ryan air few times not because cheapest because flight time better,and ive found that with all extras no cheaper than others and the customer service is some what lacking,but like i said every one have different expiernces with different air lines ive allways found easy jet and jet 2 very good but no doubt some one will of had bad expierences with them,you use who suits you the best don't you,and obvisouly Ryan air suits you but not me.

regards

Eileen

ps the toilet bit was a joke because of what he said in the press and the uproar at the time,as if they realy charge lol

Edited: 31 May 2014, 11:57
Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
9,840 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Printing/internet cafe

I did say that Ryanair are usually the cheapest ,not always the cheapest.

It would be interesting to hear what was wrong with their customer service.

Never found any problems myself.

When I travel with Ryanair I take hand luggage only , don`t use their insurance or any other services so I find the prices cheap.

When I go to Malta I always use Air Malta , an excellent airline.

I realise that the mention of toilet payment was a joke but there are many people who do believe it.

Enjoy your next trip to Malta

Graham.

Reply to: Printing/internet cafe
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Victoria