We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gozo taxi/cost of transfer?

Dublin, Ireland
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Gozo taxi/cost of transfer?

We are staying in a farmhouse near Zebbug we have been quoted €75 for return transfer from the ferry, this seems extremely expensive, is there a taxi service on the island?

Clitheroe, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Gozo taxi/cost of transfer?

That is way over priced

Sandhurst Berks
Destination Expert
for Malta, Qawra
Level Contributor
2,029 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gozo taxi/cost of transfer?

I don't know who quoted you that but they should be ashamed.

uk
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo
Level Contributor
1,982 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Gozo taxi/cost of transfer?

try marios of xghara they are very reliable also gozoway from nadur .there are taxis on the island and at the ferry there will be tacis parked up but unforntunately not during the night, they tend to be be there all day until about 8pm but go on gozo.com website and you can check with marios or gozoway. enjoy gozo

Dublin, Ireland
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Gozo taxi/cost of transfer?

We have not paid for the farmhouse yet so I think I’ll cancel, it was the company offering farmhouse who gave quote of €75 so think I’ll be best steering clear of them!

5. Re: Gozo taxi/cost of transfer?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 12:20
Get answers to your questions about Xaghra
Recent Conversations