We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palazzo Capua / The Palace Hotel?

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
126 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Palazzo Capua / The Palace Hotel?

Hi All,

I've been doing extensive research into which hotel to use... and think I may have found a good one for reasonable price.

However, has anyone used either Palazzo Capua or The Palace Hotel? They are marketed as separate hotels, but they say if you book a suite with the Palazzo Capua, you can use all the facilities at The Palace Hotel.

Do any of these places have balconies? Again, both show pictures but when booking it doesn't actually give a view or not.

Thanks again!

Any advice is welcome.

4 replies to this topic
Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
12,439 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palazzo Capua / The Palace Hotel?

The palace hotel is a five star in Sliema and the Palazzo Capua is a four star and belong to the same group.

There is a third member of this group the Victoria Hotel .

They are all close together .

They are in a more residential part of Sliema but still only a few minutes walk --- downhill --- to the front.

I am pleased that you have found a good price because they are some of the top of the range.

Graham

hampshire_UK
Level Contributor
1,927 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palazzo Capua / The Palace Hotel?

All rooms at the Palace Hotel have balconies or terrace except for comfort rooms which overlook the internal courtyard. Not sure about the Palazzo, but I believe they have a very nice collonaded terrace and rooms are just off this.

Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Palazzo Capua / The Palace Hotel?

The rooms all look lovely, quite pricey. I am continuing to look around as ideally I'd like something with a balcony for the evenings.

At least I have these as a backup if needed. It's also cheaper to book direct with the hotel!

The Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Saint Julian's
Level Contributor
3,280 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Palazzo Capua / The Palace Hotel?

Dan you could also check out the Juliani hotel in neighbouring St Julians where the sea view room have nice balconies and good views over Spinola Bay. It is a small boutique style hotel with comfortable rooms and good breakfasts. Their suites are particularly nice.

Reply to: Palazzo Capua / The Palace Hotel?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted