We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Detailed bus route map/schedule of Malta?

Nowy Sacz, Poland
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Detailed bus route map/schedule of Malta?

I am trying to locate a detailed bus route map and preferrably, a schedule, that would show the different stops the buses make between the terminuses or at least the major streets they travel on.

The ATP website has been down for me for some time and the maps I've found so far, both online and offline, aren't really as helpful as I'd had hoped.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
166 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Detailed bus route map/schedule of Malta?

maltatransport.com/en/…buses.shtml

Hope this will help you it seems its just what you need but don't know if you tried it already

Nowy Sacz, Poland
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Detailed bus route map/schedule of Malta?

Thank you, I'm afraid it wasn't exactly what I was looking for, but with that website and a fold-out paper map, I was able to find most of what I was looking for.

Thanks again!

swieqi
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Detailed bus route map/schedule of Malta?

Hi this is the site www.visitmalta.com/public-transport - 50k - Cached - Paġni simili if you click on public transport map then keep clicking on the map the area's and bus no will shop up

England
Destination Expert
for Peak District National Park
Level Contributor
4,536 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Detailed bus route map/schedule of Malta?

To be honest, none of the bus maps for malta are totally comprehensive or totally up to date - the best one on the web is at www.atp.com.mt/atp/html/ATP_MAP.pdf (which is now working again), and that website also has the most up to date timetables (do NOT use the ones on the ADT website these are misleading). I believe that the ATP map is also abailable on the buses free of charge.

Tourist shops in Malta have better maps for sale which show most of the bus routes - the most detailed one is the "Malta and Gozo Tourist Map" produced by a company called RMF".

5. Re: Detailed bus route map/schedule of Malta?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 14:15
Get answers to your questions about Island of Malta