We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

holiday apartment paceville

Belfast
Level Contributor
29 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
holiday apartment paceville

Hi, We're going to Malta in September and want to stay in or near Paceville, the 2-3 star apartments have terrible reviews and the better hotels/apartments are over our budget of approx £300- £400 for 4 persons for the week. anyone know of anywhere half decent within this price range ? maybe private owners !!!

Newcastle
Destination Expert
for Malta, Island of Malta
Level Contributor
3,167 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: holiday apartment paceville

Hi

Check out Adams's hotel in St Julian's - it's very near to Paceville and gets good reviews on here. Never stayed there so can't comment personally. Might be worth a look

Belfast
Level Contributor
29 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: holiday apartment paceville

Hello, have stayed in Malta a few times { my son lives there, but going with extended family)never heard or seen this hotel !! anyway, prices look good and have sent an enquiry.

Thanks

Newcastle
Destination Expert
for Malta, Island of Malta
Level Contributor
3,167 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: holiday apartment paceville

You're welcome. If you do stay there you will have to let us know how you get on and what you think of it. I also have family in Malta and usually stay with them but you never know when I might need to stay elsewhere.

Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: holiday apartment paceville

hi margaret

try this web site

www.vacationmalta.co.uk it is a 4 bedroom traditional house and it is located 5 mins walk from spinola bay in the streets at the back of the dubliner pub.

we have booked it for 2 weeks at the end of sept/ beginning oct.

very reasonably priced and i think it may suit you.

very easy booking as well as the guy is english and you deal with him directly if you want, but be quick as last time i checked it was getting booked up fast.

it is about a 15 min walk to the bars in the heart of paceville from there.

deepest essex
Level Contributor
187 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: holiday apartment paceville

hi` we stayed in a guest house on the very edge of paceville called the highlander, basic, clean, and VERY CHEAP they have there own webb site or as we did book it through the ryan air hotel/hostal webb site just double check that what you book is what you pay

6. Re: holiday apartment paceville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 12:17
Get answers to your questions about Island of Malta