We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Polyester at night

NEW YORK
Level Contributor
101 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Polyester at night

Is it bearable to wear polyester at night in Malta/Gozo? Or should I stick to all cotton regardless of the time of day it is, and whether it's daytime? I'd love to dress up a bit when we go out at night, but unfortunately a lot of the dresses I want to wear are 100% polyester? Will I be extremely uncomfortable?

malta
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
6,280 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Polyester at night

I don't think you'd feel uncomfortable wearing polyester in the late evening. During the day you'd feel sticky, but the heat in the evenings is much more bearable.

South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Polyester at night

Depends on what time of year you are visiting Malta. Over the summer months I certainly would not wear anything that has even a hint of polyester at any time of day. My choice when I'm on holiday on Malta is either cotton or linen, even if it does crease very easily, as it is very comfortable to wear.

Enjoy your holiday.

3. Re: Polyester at night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 01:15
Get answers to your questions about Island of Malta