We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hiring a car service

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
95 posts
162 reviews
Save Topic
hiring a car service

Just returned from a cruise with a stop in Malta. Seven of us had booked a trip to the Hal Saflieni Hypogeum and were looking for car service that would pick us up from the ship, take us to the site, pick us up after the tour and then drop us off in Valletta. I had posted a question about car services in this forum and got not leads so was on my own thrrough google.

As a reult, I had contacted a few services via e-mail. One did not get back to me, another was going to drop us off at the Hypogueum at least one hour earlier than our tour. I chose Rodney Cauchi info@randrcarhire.com and was not disapointed. He answered e-mails promptly and was very reasonable on the pick up times and cost. We were not disapointed. He met us at the ship with a min-van dropped off an waited for us and returne dus to Valletta. He was prompt and courteous. And again, the cost was more than reasonable.

Tel: +356 21520551 | Mob: +356 99438031

Email: info@randrcarhire.com | url: www.randrcarhire.com

I will definitely use him on my next trip to Malta, which I hope will be soon.

1. Re: hiring a car service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2013, 10:18
Get answers to your questions about Island of Malta