We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St. Julians

Florida
Level Contributor
180 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
St. Julians

Does anyone know if the Green Grove Guest House is still in business? I sent an enquiry to them before Christmas, and never heard back. I also notice that their web site has not been updated since Christmas.

Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
1,455 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St. Julians

Never heard of it since I have been going to malta. I have been going 3 times a year on average since 2005 and its not a name I have ever come across. Sorry..

The Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Saint Julian's
Level Contributor
2,712 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: St. Julians

They are still taking bookings via several booking sites, eg booking.com and so apparently are still in business. Maybe technical difficulties mean your enquiry was not received. I would try again or perhaps give them a call.

Bugibba, Malta
Level Contributor
743 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: St. Julians

Hi Kouros66,

Just spoke to a Mr Sean Grimma at Green Grove Guest House who assures me they are definitely open for business in 2013 and are taking bookings.

Happy New Year.

Florida
Level Contributor
180 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: St. Julians

Hi Crepello - thanks so much for your effort. I really appreciate it. When they did not answer my enquiry I did book through Booking.com knowing that I could cancel. Then I got concerned about what I would do if they are no longer in business. Nice to know I don't have to worry. Thank you again.

5. Re: St. Julians

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2013, 11:34
6. Re: St. Julians

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2014, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Island of Malta