We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malta First Car Hire

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Topic
Malta First Car Hire

Dear all,

Has anyone used Malta First Car Hire? If so, are they a recommended company to use? We have always used Aquarius in the past, however Malta First have better prices this time.

Thanks in advance for your help

Edited: 24 January 2013, 12:09
96 replies to this topic
1. Re: Malta First Car Hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2013, 18:20

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Malta First Car Hire

Hi 360forged ,

Thanks very much for your reply. I'm glad you had a good experience with Malta First, there seems to be a lot of threads at the moment warning of "scams" by certain companies.

They do seem like a reputable company, so I think they will get my business this year.

Cheers

London
Level Contributor
169 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Malta First Car Hire

other threads have named this company as one involved in scams - so hard to know what to believe?

4. Re: Malta First Car Hire

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Malta First Car Hire

Hi guys,

This is the website I was looking at:

www.maltafirstcarhire.com/

360forged - is this the company that you used?

Thanks again

6. Re: Malta First Car Hire

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Malta First Car Hire

Great - thanks for taking the time to reply, it is much appreciated!

Manchester, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Malta First Car Hire

Just to let you know i have used this company last week and they were great!

Dordrecht
Level Contributor
7 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Malta First Car Hire

Hallo G-money-love,

I would like to know whether you user Malta First and if you had a good experience with them .

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Malta First Car Hire

Hi,

I haven't used them yet, but have booked a car with them for the beginning of May. The process so far has been really good, but I wont be able to comment on the service until I get back from Gozo

Reply to: Malta First Car Hire
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Island of Malta