We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

first week of April--is it a good time to go???

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
120 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
first week of April--is it a good time to go???

Hi~ I was thinking about coming to Malta the first week in April--is that a good time?

Also, where should we stay (city wise)? We are looking for some cultural and touristy stuff during the day and some fun nightlife at night.

Thanks!

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
9,197 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: first week of April--is it a good time to go???

April is usually a very nice time to visit Malta .

The weather should be pleasant without being too hot. The countryside will be green with lots of wild flowers.

Obviously the weather can`t be guaranteed !!

Stay in Sliema . Plenty of hotels , shops and bars , Good bus connections to Valletta and not far from St Julians with it`s lively nightlife.

Have a good stay.

Graham

Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo, Island of Malta
Level Contributor
4,335 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: first week of April--is it a good time to go???

Sliema or St Julians............

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
52 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: first week of April--is it a good time to go???

I would personally say Sliema or St Julians as these places tend to be the best of both worlds. Plenty to do if the weather is not good. April weather was good in my opinion, a bit unpredictable but genuially nice and warm. Cooler on an evening though.

4. Re: first week of April--is it a good time to go???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2014, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Island of Malta