We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

April Visit

Claremorris, Ireland
Level Contributor
54 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
April Visit

My husband and I, both young "oldies", originally from Liverpool now living in the west of Ireland, will be visiting for two weeks from 30th March. This will be our fifth visit and whilst we know the island well, we would love to meet people, maybe for a cup of coffee or something stronger, visitors or locals. We will have a hire car.

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,124 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: April Visit

Sorry I will be back home by then.

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
8,712 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: April Visit

Most villages and towns will have a band club , football , Labour or PN club.

These places are open to the public and are good venues for meeting people and having a chat.

They always sell a cheap cup of tea / coffee , sandwich , or something stronger.

Graham

3. Re: April Visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2014, 05:16