We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Packing

Fife, Scotland
Level Contributor
38 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Packing

We're due to come to Malta 26th April for a short stay. I'm finding it difficult to decide what to pack clothes-wise. Will it be warm enough for shorts/tshirt during the day? At night is it warm enough to be without a jacket/cardigan? What's the temperature likely to be? Any replies most welcome, thanks

The Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Saint Julian's
Level Contributor
2,690 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Packing

The current forecast is for temperatures in the early 20's which for me is shorts and T shirt and possibly sun bathing weather. Evening temperatures will be cooler, circa 13 to 16 and so I would risk no jacket and short sleeves, however, I dont really feel the cold. Perhaps pack a cardigan just in case!

Fife, Scotland
Level Contributor
38 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Packing

Thanks for your quick reply. Low 20s is definitely shorts and tshirt weather for me too. I'll be wearing a cardigan for travelling so will have that to hand if necessary. thanks again

London
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Packing

I did my packing last night, shorts & a few T shirts and just a fleece for the early morning jaunt to Stansted. The forecast looks very good and the sun will be hot, hot, hot, and the beer cold, cold, cold.

Enjoy your trip

Ntd

malta
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
6,280 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Packing

I would get a couple of long sleeved shirts or tops for the evening especially if you intend spending time on the Sea Front in the evening.

Fife, Scotland
Level Contributor
38 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Packing

Many thanks for all your replies, got the packing all sussed now

6. Re: Packing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Island of Malta